JGH Board Members and Officers
Booster Club info and contacts listed below.
Booster Club Address:
For Billing, Sponsorship and Club Payments
Jefferson Girls Hockey
7809 Southtown Center, #382
Bloomington, MN 55431
Booster Club Officers
Dave Stieber– Outgoing
COMMUNICATIONS LIAISON & WEBMASTER
BOARD MEMBERS/CAPTAINS PARENTS
BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON JAGUARS GIRLS HOCKEY BYLAWS_Updated 2022
JGHBC Mtg Min 1/3/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 2/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 3/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 4/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 5/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 6/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 7/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 8/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 9/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 10/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 11/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 12/22 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 1/23 Approved
JGHBC Mtg Min 2/23 Approved
The purpose of the club is to support and promote ice hockey for girls Varsity and Junior Varsity students of Bloomington Jefferson, and Bloomington Kennedy, and Richfield High School. The club will do the following:
- Ensure that the club support for the ice hockey program is at all times consistent with the highest goals and aspirations of athletic competition among high school students.
- Support the coaches and school’s efforts to instill the lifelong principles of teamwork, sportsmanship and respect to help grow confidence, strong character and strengthen the community.
The objectives of the club are the following:
- Provide a solid financial and supportive foundation for the Bloomington Jefferson, and Bloomington Kennedy, and Richfield High School Hockey Program.
- Ensure that the student-athletes have proper training, equipment, and facilities in which to learn and compete.
- Establish a positive, ongoing working relationship with the Bloomington Jefferson, and Bloomington Kennedy, and Richfield High School Athletic Directors and the Bloomington Jefferson High School Girls coaching staff.
- Conduct activities and fundraising solely on an as needed and ongoing basis (not-for-profit).
- Provide financial support to cover ongoing program cost, fees and stipends.
- Develop a sense of pride and tradition for students and parents.
- Promote and publicize the high school ice hockey program in the hockey and local communities.
- Recognize accomplishments of the team, the players and the coaches.